Here are my thoughts on each item:
* Beef summer sausage - pretty typical summer sausage, good seasonings
* Turkey summer sausage - bland, no real seasoning but for someone that doesn't like spicy - it's good
* Smoked cheddar - it's VERY smoky smelling - the cheeses are "processed blends" so not real cheese
* Jalapeno blend - I liked this better, definitely a kick but again "processed blends"
* Sweet Hot mustard - it's fine...nothing special
* Cranberry mustard - this one shocked me - I thought it sounded gross but it was delicious!
Why Should You Buy? I guess it's one of those gifts for people you just don't know what the hell to buy them. Maybe an uncle, a coworker, etc... The sausage is a bit oily, the cheese is processed, but all in all - not too bad. I'd definitely buy that cranberry mustard again! The Hickory Farms kiosks are typically in the malls - I know there's one at Kenwood and Eastgate.
Honestly - I'd more likely buy someone a gift certificate to a great local restaurant - but hey - if you don't have any time and you need something quick - it's a good option!
Also - here are a couple notes from HF about the holidays:
Hickory Farms offers FREE shipping for Christmas on all orders over $35. And for every new fan on Facebook they will donate $1 to Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry Campaign.