As with many things lately - Pinterest is my new BFF. Besides my DIY projects - I've found so many great recipes! One I had to try was Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Foil Packets...
These were really easy to make - I used frozen chicken breast tenders, then broccoli, cheese, bacon and ranch. The recipe called for stuffing mix but Larry isn't a fan so I skipped it. You just layer on foil and then wrap in packets. It's great because then each person has their own plate ready to go!
This was such an easy recipe and could be modified in so many ways based on likes and dislikes in a household. You could even make each packet different - the chicken is the base and then mix it up based on who likes what (mushrooms for me - broccoli for hubby).
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Foil Packs
1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
1 1/4 cups Water
4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 cups Broccoli Florets
1 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
4 slices Cooked bacon; crumbled
4 tbsp Ranch dressing divided
- Oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 35-40 mins (depends on the size of your chicken breasts)
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut slits in foil for steam before opening.