It's a really simple recipe that you can get the kids involved with! It only requires a few bowls and a microwave!
Here's a bit of a #fail moment on my part - the orange candy melts weren't really melty pourable. I thought maybe a TINY bit of water would water it down a little. Um no - it congealed the whole batch - seriously - a small tiny trickle of water glopped up all the orange in about 2.3 seconds!!! Oye! Luckily I had some leftover to re-melt. Ugh. Live and learn.
And there's your Haunted Halloween Bark!
Haunted Halloween Bark!
1 block of almond bark - broken up into pieces
1 bag of candy melts
1/2 cup candy
1. Lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet. This recipe makes enough for a LARGE cookie sheet. Cut the recipe down based on how much you want to make and the size of your cookie sheet.
2. Break up the cookie and spread on the pan.
3. Sprinkle the candy around the pan too.
4. Melt the almond bark and candy in separate bowls in 30 second intervals. Depending on how big your chunks are - it should take 1-2 minutes total. Stir in between.
5. Spread bark over the cookie/candy and then take the candy melt and spread over top of the bark. Take the colored bark and use a fork to swirl the color into the white or chocolate a bit.
6. Chill for 2 hours in the fridge.
7. Break up and serve!
Adapted from Here