Velveeta pouches! They were really easy to use and then I don't have the temptation of the box in the fridge.
Ta da! It was a good casserole and I really love ham in things (other than chicken or tuna). This was creamy and delicious. I might try and lose the ritz but reverse it and put the hashbrowns on top so they get brown.
Ham & Hash Brown Casserole
* 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
* 8 oz sour cream
* 1/2 (30 oz) package shredded hashbrowns
* 8 oz diced cooked ham
* 8 oz frozen cut broccoli, thawed & drained
* 4 oz velveeta packet
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 cup coarsely crushed Ritz crackers
* 3 tablespoons butter, melted
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Spray 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray
* Spread hashbrowns over bottom of dish
* Stir together soup and sour cream in a large bowl
* Add ham, broccoli, cheese, onion and pepper to combine
* Spoon into dish, sprinkle with crackers
* Bake 45 minutes