Disclosure: I was provided products by Red Gold and New Creative Media - however all opinions are my own.
I recently got a great box of tomato products from my friends at Red Gold. These tomatoes are great because they're affordable and tasty!
The great thing about this is you can really use whatever is in your fridge! Have some extra veggies (mushrooms, spinach, zucchini) - out of ricotta? You can use cottage cheese!
* 28 oz can of Red Gold Crushed Tomatoes
* 14 oz can of Red Gold Diced Italian Tomatoes
* 8 oz can of Red Gold Tomato Sauce
* 1 lb hamburger
* 4-6 sheets of no-bake lasagna noodles
* 8-15 oz ricotta cheese
* 2-3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* Brown ground beef and drain
* In bowl, mix together tomatoes and sauce
* Spray 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray
* Layer in the dish: sauce, noodles, ricotta, mozzarella, ground beef
* Create another layer and top with sauce and mozzarella
* Bake for 45 minutes at 350.
* Let set for 10 minutes before cutting