What's the only thing better than this?
This Thursday - for just $25 per person (seriously - you can't beat the price!):
· Appetizer: Goetta stuffed jalapeños with Swiss cheese drizzle
· Dinner: Izzy’s Famous Reuben sandwich piled high with Izzy’s famous corned beef, sauerkraut, Izzy’s special dressing and melted imported Swiss cheese and a potato pancake.
· Dessert: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with Salted Chocolate Covered Bacon
· Firefly Amber (5%abv): Firefly is the lightest offering at Jackie O’s. They like to refer to it as the gateway ale.
· Mystic Mama IPA (7%abv): Jackie O’s west-coast inspired India pale ale offers lots of flavor and aroma without being over-powering.
· Chomolungma (6.5%abv): This brown ale was brewed to commemorate the 2007 Lungevity Everest Expedition.
You can make reservations by calling (513) 825-3888 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
And what's better than a beer dinner for 2? Beer dinner with friends! Enter to win 2 seats at Thursday's beer dinner! (Here's a link to the beer dinner I went to in Ft Wright.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway