There are all sorts of meal and produce delivery boxes popping up - as is with any fad that works once - and I had a new one contact me to check them out. It's called Farmbox Direct - I really like that it has a wide delivery area -
Farmbox Direct has two types of boxes: Organic and Natural. They have 3 sizes: small, medium & large. Prices range from $34.95 to $60.95. So what did I get?
Pretty snazy video - right? Hey - I'm on Periscope now too - be sure to follow me @foodhussy!
AREN'T THEY GORGEOUS?!
I had the beautiful carrots, red pepper, asparagus and green beans. I cooked them for 20 minutes or until fork tender. My oven sucks - so I'm always having to raise the temp to keep it to hold heat.
Super healthy and happy chicken with roasted vegetables. Yum!
Cups of Chopped Vegetables - Peppers, onions, asparagus, green beans, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, etc.
* Chop vegetables all to a like-sized bite size
* Preheat oven to 425
* Spread vegetables on shallow baking pan
* Drizzle veggies lightly with oil, vinegar and salt
* Stir the veggies to coat all sides
* Drizzle again with oil, vinegar and salt
* Bake for 20 minutes or until fork tender
Thanks to Farmbox Direct for the free box. All opinions in this blog are my own.