So I think I'm the last person on the planet to try the "zoodle" craze - but I'm here and I love it!
Green Bean Delivery! Garlic, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, lemon and feta cheese. You know it's going to be good!
Veggetti - it's a super cheap little hand tool. I actually borrowed it from a coworker because I wanted to make sure I would like it. It is really easy - there's a thick and thin side - I used thick - and you just twist the zucchini through it right into the pan.
Add a little salt and some lemon juice and zest if you're feeling really crazy!
Then serve them up - I sprinkled some crumbled feta on top - it's a bit zingy and really added some twang to the "pasta".
I'm also appearing on Local 12 to make this recipe with all of my friends! I hope you'll tune in - at 840am on Star 64.
Lemon Feta & Tomato Zoodles!
* 2-3 zucchini
* cherry tomatoes
* grapeseed oil
* Heat oil in a skillet and toss in cherry tomatoes & garlic until tomatoes BEGIN to soften
* Zoodle your zucchini into the skillet - 1 small zucchini makes about 1.5 cups of zoodles!
* Continue to saute to soften the zucchini (just a couple of minutes)
* Squeeze in the juice from a fresh lemon (as much or little as you like) and sprinkle in some sea salt
* Serve zoodle mixture on a plate and sprinkle crumbled feta on top