I love goulash - it's one of the first recipes I ever learned to make. It's super simple and is definitely one when I have no idea what to make and need to clean out the cupboard.
Green Bean Delivery bin! (Don't forget to sign up with my special code and get 15% off your first three orders!)
What did I go with? Well I had one can of diced tomatoes - CHECK - but um - I was missing the rest - so improv time - what's in the cupboard? Well northern beans - sounds good! I was missing tomato sauce and V-8 - but I had tomato soup - hell that's close enough! Combine that with my Wildtree Spaghetti Sauce blend and we're good to go!
Empty the Cupboard Goulash!
* 1 tablespoon Wildtree grapeseed oil (or whatever oil you prefer)
* 1 lb ground turkey
* 1 onion, diced
* 1 red pepper, diced
* 1 container mushrooms, sliced
* 1 can tomatoes (crushed, diced or stewed - do not drain)
* 1 can beans (northern or kidney)
* 1 can tomato soup
* 1 heaping tablespoon Wildtree Spaghetti Sauce blend
* 1 heaping teaspoon Wildtree Garlic blend
* 1/2 pound pasta, cooked
* Heat Dutch oven on high and add grapeseed oil
* Add ground turkey, onion & pepper - saute until ground turkey is about halfway cooked through
* Add mushrooms, continue to saute until turkey is cooked through
* Add in tomatoes, beans, soup and seasonings - simmer for 10 minutes
* Add in cooked pasta