A few years ago I worked with a cookbook author of Hashcapades - I tried some hash at First Watch and really loved it. The other day I had some great veggies & potatoes from Green Bean Delivery (discount to your right!!!) just waiting to be made into something delicious - so I created my own hashcapade!
Andouille Sausage, Chicken Sausage (with Spinach & Gruyere), Smoked Duck Breast, Duck Leg Confit, Saucisson Sec and Saucisson Sec Aux Herbes de Provence.
With that box of goodies - I thought that the sausage would make a good pairing - it's strong enough to grab you when mixed with potatoes and veggies.
I tossed in salt & pepper as well as some Colonel De's Rabbit Hash Dash seasoning.
The Rabbit Hash Dash mix has red bell pepper, onion, sea salt, black peppercorn and a vegetable base. Sounds like a perfect mix for the hash!
Be sure to check out the great deal from Green Bean Delivery being offered for a limited time - 15% off your first three orders with the code: FOODHUSSY.
Sausage & Veggie Hash
* 4 Trois Petite Cochons Andouille Sausage links
* 5-8 Yukon Gold Potatoes (or whatever kind you have that you like)
* 1 head of broccoli
* mushrooms, diced
* cherry tomatoes, cut in half
* Colonel De's Rabbit Hash Dash
* vegetable oil
* salt & pepper
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet
- Add potatoes with salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir and fry half way - add in 2 tablespoons Colonel De's seasoning
- Add in broccoli & mushrooms
- Stir & fry for a few minutes more
- Add in tomatoes and sausage
- Heat thru & serve!