And here's the recipe we made - it's a take on my Mom's famous Peach Cobbler!
Personal Pan Blueberry Cobblers!
1 can blueberry pie filling
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 T cornstarch
1/4 cup boiling water
* Spoon pie filling into four personal sized pie plates sprayed with cooking spray
* Cream 3/4 cup sugar with 1/2 cup butter
* Add salt, flour, baking powder and milk to make a batter
* Spread the batter over fruit
* In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch & pinch of salt
* Sprinkle evenly over batter
* Pour a couple tablespoons of boiling water over ALL of sugar on your individual pies - be sure to cover every grain of sugar! This is where the magic happens!
* Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes (take out when top is golden brown)