One of my favorite ethnic dishes is Bi Bim Bap - and my favorite place to get it is Sunny Deli - seems odd - but it's run by a Korean family and their is LEGIT!
My friend Audrey had told me it was one of her favorite places at OSU - so there were high expectations.
- Starter: Bowl - Salad - Roll
- Starter: Purple wild rice - Fluffy white rice
- Base: Bean Sprouts - Sauteed Potato - Black Beans
- Protein: Chicken - Spicy Chicken - Steak - Tofu
- Sauces: Sriracha - Yum Yum - Teriyaki - Korean Red Paste
- Toppings: Cucumber - Daikon - Scrambled Egg - Carrot - Romaine - Corn - Cheese
- Extras: Edamame - Kimchi - Miso Soup
Why Should You Go? Well - it was fine - but I didn't love it. The chicken was dry and I thought some of the toppings to choose from were weird and too "fake Chipotle". Audrey still says she loves it - which prompted me to say I need to take her to Sunny Deli.
I do appreciate the free bowl from Bibibop - while I didn't love it - it was great to be able to come in and try it. The staff was friendly and it's a great space.