I'm excited to be going on with my friends at Local 12 tomorrow with a quick holiday ready dessert.
I made it a couple of months ago and it was delicious! I couldn't get enough! So then with the holidays upon us - I thought let's add pumpkin!
So here we go!
This recipe is enough for 4 individual tiramisu desserts. You can also make this on a larger scale in a rectangular dish.
ramekins - I got them from Ikea - aren't they cute?! And only $2.99 each! Boomio!
After that you use a little sifter and shake cocoa powder on top like the one on the top. That's it - you're done! Then refrigerate overnight and you're ready to eat. Overnight really helps - it soaks up the coffee and gets the fluff all melded together - so good!
10 Minute Tiramisu
* 1/2 package Ladyfinger cookies
* 1 cup coffee
* 1/2 container Mascarpone
* 1 container whipped topping
* 1/2 small can pumpkin puree (if you're not a pumpkin fan - leave it out - just as good!)
* cocoa powder
- You'll need 4 ramekins
- Combine Mascarpone, whipped topping and pumpkin into a mixing bowl and mix until combined and fluffy
- Pour coffee into a bowl
- Break apart Ladyfinger to fit ramekin
- QUICKLY dip Ladyfinger in coffee and place in ramekin
- Repeat until you have a layer on the bottom of each dish. I used 2.5 per ramekin.
- Top with Pumpkin Mixture
- Using a small sifter, spoon cocoa into the sifter and shake across the top of the pumpkin mixture
- Refrigerate overnight
Makes 4 Ramekins