This post is sponsored by Ohio Pork - all opinions are my own.
Recently I visited Uncle Squeal on his pig farm and was prepared a feast of every kind of pork you can imagine!
recipe on the Ohio Pork site makes a HUGE amount - so I had to drop it down to a 2-person serving but the ingredients were simple: pork loin, dijon mustard, honey, soy sauce and garlic.
And now you can make this for yourself! It's super easy and a quick recipe for sure.
I would love for you to take this quick survey from Ohio Pork. We'll be drawing a winner on January 31 for a KitchenAid Mixer with a sausage attachment and the winner even gets to pick the color they want!
Honey Dijon Pork Satay
1 pound pork tenderloin - cubed
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup dijon mustard
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder (or 1 clove garlic, minced)
- Mix together honey, soy sauce, mustard and garlic
- Place pork cubes into zipper bag and add 2/3 of the sauce mixture
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours
- Remove pork from bag and skewer
- Grill to 145 degrees
- Use extra sauce for dipping