This post is sponsored by IKEA. All opinions are my own.
I'm mildly obsessed with the new IKEA PS Collection - basically it's how I would like to live. It's clean lines with bright colors all over the place! You have to go check it out! In addition to the cute home furnishings - they've added to their food selection with this collection.
Colonel De's Garlic Goodness) and rub it all over the pork loin. I let that rest for a bit while I prepped my veggies.
drink mixes ($4.99) with three flavors and something they call Bacillus coagulans. There are 1 BILLION of these per serving of the drink mix. Now - what is it? Well - short explanation: it's a probiotic that is good for you. Long explanation - go here.
hot pink or navy and are $5.99 each. It's got a silicone sleeve and lid so it can be used for hot or cold drinks.
”I wanted to make a simple cup, the kind that you really want to take everywhere so I drew inspiration from regular paper cups and used the benefits to create a cup that’s kinder to our environment. The result became IKEA PS 2017 cup with lid. It’s made from durable glass, with a sleeve that keeps you from burning your fingers. This is a cup to keep by your side, whether you’re at home or at the office, on the go or taking it easy.” - Designer Iina Vuorivirta
cool lamp and I have a feeling these hot pink candlesticks are next!
Roasted Pork & Veggies with IKEA Whole Grain Mix
- pork loin
- favorite seasoning mix
- broccoli & mushrooms, sliced
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- IKEA Whole Grain Mix
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 425
- Rinse off your pork loin and pat dry with a paper towel
- Rub the seasoning mix all over the pork loin and let rest
- Spread your broccoli & mushrooms on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Heat oven-proof skillet with olive oil and sear pork loin on all sides
- Once pork loin is seared, pop the skillet into the oven along with your sheet of vegetables
- Roast for 20-25 minutes (might want to take the veggies out a bit before your pork)
- While pork & veggies are roasting, heat chicken broth on stove in a small pan and add the IKEA Whole Grain Mix
- Once liquid is boiling, turn off burner and put the lid on
- Check the temp on the pork to be sure it's 155 degrees (no more! don't dry it out!)