I don't normally just share recipes from restaurants - but today is National Chip & Dip Day! (Who knew?!) My favorite dip hands down is the HeluvaGood! brand - their Buffalo is amazing - and they sent me a recipe that I know is delicious so I wanted to share it with you! Enjoy!
Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 13 3/4-ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Heluva Good!® Buttermilk Ranch Dip
- 8 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- Crackers or thin slices of French baguette
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Using your hands, squeeze spinach until as dry as possible.
3. Place in a medium bowl.
4. Drain artichoke hearts and squeeze out moisture in the same manner as the spinach.
5. Transfer artichokes to a cutting board and chop coarsely.
6. Place in bowl with spinach.
7. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
8. Pack dip into a 4-cup baking dish.
9. Bake 30-35 minutes until hot and bubbly around edges.
10. Now dip! PRINT
(This post is NOT sponsored - I just really love their dip and thought you would enjoy this recipe!)