They have a few options – which is nice – I went for the beer battered and it was delicious! I’ve gotten this twice now – and won’t change my mind on the main dish for sure! As far as the sides – I’ve tried a few things now:
- mac & cheese – it was better the first time (pictured here) – the 2nd time it was a little more “bottom-of-the-pan” so this can be hit & miss – definitely some Velveeta in this stuff
- hush puppies – they were fine – a little small and crispy – I guess I’d prefer fewer and bigger – but they were good – definitely needed ketchup or tartar sauce
- bread – one week I got the piece of rye and the other i got a pull-apart roll – loved that – so I could make a sandwich out of one piece of fish
- green beans – these were really great – definitely NOT canned! I think they were from someone’s garden – they were so good!
- cole slaw – it was okay – not very creamy so if you’re a fan of “lightness” when it comes to the creamy – then this is for you