This pic gives it away – our friends at Izzy’s always welcome you with that tub of zingy pickles ready for you to snack on as soon as you sit down. They sent us a gift card to check out their Cod sandwich as well as their other offerings and give you a chance to get some Izzy’s for yourself!
Larry wasn’t ready for Lent so he got a traditional Reuben – sans the sauce – and loved it as always. They were also very accommodating since he’s allergic to eggs and can’t eat their potato pancakes and offered up pasta salad, potato salad, pretzels or chips.
- Tuna Melt $7.99: All-white albacore homemade tuna salad served open faced on whole wheat bread with melted imported Swiss cheese. Served with pasta salad
- Veggie Reuben $7.99: Olive topilóv with diced fresh tomatoes piled high with sauerkraut and melted imported Swiss cheese on a toasted telera roll.
- Boneless Cod $8.89: Cod battered with Izzy’s special blend of seasonings on rye bread with tartar sauce.
- Cod Reuben $9.29: Battered cod, homemade spicy tartar sauce and sweet-n-sour coleslaw topped with melted American cheese on rye toast.
- Tuna Salad Sandwich (All White) $7.49: All-white albacore homemade tuna salad mixed with sweet relish, topped with lettuce and tomato on a toasted telera roll.
- Egg Salad Sandwich $6.49: Homemade with spicy mustard, mayo and a pinch of special seasonings, topped with lettuce and tomato on rye toast.
- Tuna Wrap $7.99: All-white albacore tuna salad with lettuce, diced tomatoes and melted imported Swiss cheese.
So let me know which Lenten special you want to try and we’ll give one of you a $20 gift card so you can take you and yours to Izzy’s yourself!