I came across this super fresh and light recipe and knew I had to share it with my friends at Local 12!
It starts with super simple ingredients – many of which came from my favorite folks at Green Bean Delivery! Garlic, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, lemon and feta cheese. You know it’s going to be good!
I started by heating up some grapeseed oil in a pan and then tossed in a few cherry tomatoes and some minced garlic. Heat those up until the tomatoes start to soften.
Then you just zoodle the zucchini – I used a Veggetti – it’s a super cheap little hand tool. I actually borrowed it from a coworker because I wanted to make sure I would like it. It is really easy – there’s a thick and thin side – I used thick – and you just twist the zucchini through it right into the pan.
I’m also appearing on Local 12 to make this recipe with all of my friends! I hope you’ll tune in – at 840am on Star 64.
Lemon Feta & Tomato Zoodles!
* 2-3 zucchini
* cherry tomatoes
* grapeseed oil
* Heat oil in a skillet and toss in cherry tomatoes & garlic until tomatoes BEGIN to soften
* Zoodle your zucchini into the skillet – 1 small zucchini makes about 1.5 cups of zoodles!
* Continue to saute to soften the zucchini (just a couple of minutes)
* Squeeze in the juice from a fresh lemon (as much or little as you like) and sprinkle in some sea salt
* Serve zoodle mixture on a plate and sprinkle crumbled feta on top