I decided to customize my cake! The video mentions adding chocolate chips – I took it one step further and threw in some coconut! I love coconut!! I was a bit worried this wouldn’t taste good without frosting so I figured I would throw some extras in to make up for it.
I know – not pretty like a cute coffee mug – but when it’s 11pm and you are desperate for cake – you don’t have time to find a cute coffee mug!!!! YOU NEED CAKE AND YOU NEED IT NOW!!!
- 4 Tablespoons flour (2 T)
- 4 Tablespoons sugar (2 T)
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa (1/2 T) (Is Toll House unsweetened?)
- 2 Tablespoons whisked egg (see Instructables site for more options/info on egg) (1 T)
- 3 Tablespoons milk (1 T, 1 t)
- 3 Tablespoons oil (1T, 1 t)
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate chips (omit)
- 2-3 Tablespoons coconut (2 T)
- splash of vanilla (heck I forgot this alltogether!)