How can you not love that face? Well tomorrow – see that little piggie and a whole bunch more on the Boone County Farm Tour.
It’s a great day of touring working farms all over Boone County and it’s free! You just go at your own pace – visit the farms you want – and enjoy! I would recommend going hungry – we go to the Campbell County Farm Tour every year (July 19 – mark your calendar) and there is some GREAT fresh food to be had!
Here’s the brochure for tomorrow – print this off and gear up! Here’s a great planning list for the farm tour:
- There’s no admission charge – but bring cash for food, veggies and whatever else you might want to purchase!
- Dress for a farm visit! There will be dirt, mud, stinky animals and lots of fun! #nohighheels
- Follow instructions. These farmers know their animals – if they say don’t touch – don’t touch. They’re opening their homes & farms to us.
- Wash your hands after petting the animals. (duh)
- Don’t bring your own pets. Nobody wants a dog to get scared by or to scare a big ol’ horse!
- Most farms have restrooms – so no worries. 🙂
Around The Web