They have summer fun cornered! If you’re looking for something to do – pretty much every day there’s something going on!
- Liberty Center Arts Festival – Saturday June 10 from noon – 8pm
- Red, White & Liberty – Saturday July 1 from noon – 9pm – there’s a red wagon parade and live music!
- Yoga Series – they have a schedule of classes for yoga and they’re just $5!
- Farmers Market – every Tuesday from 3pm-7pm – June thru September
- Movies Under Moonlight – Wednesdays at Dusk – June thru August – starts June 7 with Secret Life of Pets
- Summer Concert Series – starting June 1 they’ll have live bands on the square every Thursday from 6-9pm
I stopped into Rookwood Pottery and got my Mom a little gift – they have so many nice gifts at all price ranges. These little cardinals are just $20.
And then there’s Moochie & Co for my four-legged family members. Oh man – I wish my dogs tolerated clothing because I would love to take Wienie to a Fourth of July party wearing this!
There’s also a fun fountain that the kids were enjoying to the fullest. I wished I could just run over and jump in with him!
The green space is also great – it was beautiful on Saturday and I found so many wonderful spaces to just hang out and relax! The gardens upstairs are peaceful and nobody was up there! On the main greens I just sat down and took a break for a while. I’m guessing they have wi-fi – I might need to just go there some weekend to get some work done.
As a reminder – there are big parking lots for free or you can pay for a metered spot closer to your destination. All of the funds from the meters go to charity.
If you’ve got a trainiac in your midst – there’s an outdoor model train set up near the fountains. I can imagine kids getting quite a kick out of the train, waterfall and nature setup.
If you don’t want to be outside – there are entertainment options inside as well. There’s the Cinebistro where you can watch a movie and have dinner + drinks or Funny Bone Comedy Club where you can laugh and laugh and laugh!
And – of course – there’s outdoor dining at every turn. So take advantage of the great weather and have dinner outside at any number of options.