Weight Watchers Chicken Salad
This Weight Watchers Chicken Salad will take care of that craving for chicken salad while still helping you lose weight! It's light and crunchy with a touch of sweet - and it's my new favorite lunch!
- 1 1/2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and diced
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 small Gala apple
- 1/2 cup celery finely diced
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 8 leaves Boston lettuce
- You can cook your own chicken, but I used pre-cooked boneless skinless chicken breast that was cut up. I found it in a 2 pound bag at Costco.
- You can swap reduced calorie mayo for non-fat Greek yogurt if you like.
- WW points
- Green - 3
- Blue - 1
- Purple - 1
Serving: 0.5cupCalories: 183kcalCarbohydrates: 13.2gProtein: 15.6gFat: 7.4gSaturated Fat: 1.5gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 624mgPotassium: 277mgFiber: 2gSugar: 9.7gCalcium: 18mgIron: 4mg