This Weight Watchers Chicken Salad will take care of that craving for chicken salad while still helping you lose weight! It’s light and crunchy with a touch of sweet – and it’s my new favorite lunch!Jump to Recipe Jump to Recipe
Normally – I’m not a fan of the extras in chicken salad – but I needed to add some flavor and good things to make up for the fact that I’m not using a cup of mayo!
What’s in Weight Watchers Chicken Salad
- boneless skinless chicken breast – I found precooked chicken at Costco in a 2 lb package and then separated into 1/2 pound packages and froze them – it’s great to just grab one out of the freezer and go!
- red seedless grapes
- small gala (sweet) apple – for pete’s sake – no Red Delicious! #notdelicious
- red onion
- lemon juice
- reduced calorie mayonnaise – I couldn’t find Duke’s around here so I got Hellman’s – you could also sub with low or non-fat greek yogurt
- coarse sea salt
- boston lettuce or any lettuce you can cup
How do you make chicken salad
It’s not hard to make chicken salad – dice up all your ingredients and throw it together! I like making it the night before so the flavors have time to meld together.
How long will this last in the fridge
If you keep it in an air tight container, chicken salad will last a week in the refrigerator. I just finished mine off for breakfast this morning!
Points are in Weight Watchers Chicken Salad?
This recipe has 3 points on the Green plan and 1 points each on the Blue and Purple plan. I’ve been on Weight Watchers since January and have lost 10 pounds. I need to buckle down a little more but man oh man – stress eating is real!
Other Weight Watchers Recipes
- Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli Bowl
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Zero Point White Chicken Chili
Weight Watchers Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and diced
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 small Gala apple
- 1/2 cup celery finely diced
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 8 leaves Boston lettuce
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together
- Refrigerate up to 7 days
- You can cook your own chicken, but I used pre-cooked boneless skinless chicken breast that was cut up. I found it in a 2 pound bag at Costco.
- You can swap reduced calorie mayo for non-fat Greek yogurt if you like.
- WW points
- Green – 3
- Blue – 1
- Purple – 1
Leave a Reply