Ground beef is one of those things that I take out the night before - and 9x out of 10 - I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. This week - I came across a great recipe that looked super super easy - would it actually taste good?
Ten minutes later - CHEESEBURGER POCKETS!
This recipe was so tasty - I couldn't get over how much I liked them - and on the table in about 15-20 minutes - SOLD!
1 can of Pillsbury Grands Butter Layer Flaky Biscuits (10 count)
2/3 pound ground beef (80/20)
1 small can mushrooms
4 slices Land O'Lakes American Cheese
* Preheat the oven to 400
* Brown ground beef and mushrooms for 10 minutes and drain.
* Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten 5 biscuits a bit with your hand to make them a bit wider. Be careful not to pull on them as they may tear.
* Top each biscuit with the ground beef and then add cheese. (I broke it up into pieces to cover better.)
* Then, flatten the rest of your biscuits and place on top and seal the edges with a fork.
* Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Thanks to Mommy Hates Cooking for sharing it.