Day 1, Day 2) and now - that's all I eat. It's amazingly good beef. In Cincinnati, Meijer stores EXCLUSIVELY sell Certified Angus.
Ozeri Fresko Stainless Steel Salt & Pepper Grinder and figured this was a good time to use it. I like the grinder - once I figured out how to put the salt & pepper in - haha. It grinds easily though and I use it often now. (And it's pretty great for under $20!)
douchey Adam Richman in a commercial and he said to put a dent in your burgers before you grill them and they won't lose their size and balloon up in the middle. Sure enough - it worked!
Here's the recipe from eMeals:
Ingredients (serves 2)
* 1/2 lb lean ground beef
* 2 Tablespoons steak sauce
* 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
* 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* Salt & pepper
* 2 slices pineapple
* 2 slices Swiss cheese
* 2 hamburger buns
* Combine beef, steak sauce, onion, Worcestershire, salt & pepper to taste.
* Form 2 burgers - grill burgers and pineapple slices, cooking about 5 minutes per side.
* Top with Swiss cheese in the last 1-2 minutes
* Serve on buns and top with pineapple
Disclosure: Ozeri provided the salt & pepper grinder to me but all opinions are my own.