Here are my finished knots - I got a little better as I went along. :-)
Easy Peasy Garlic Twisties!
1/4 cup salted butter, melted
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1 16 oz tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together melted butter, Parmesan, minced garlic, oregano and parsley then set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each piece into a rope - about 5 inches long - then tie into a knot.
- Place the knots on the cookie sheet and brush each with half of the butter mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- After you take them out, brush with the rest of the butter mixture.
Adapted from Damn Delicious