Breakfast is the most important meal of the day - we hear this all the time - right? The thing is - I have to admit it's true. I'm NEVER hungry though when I wake up. I don't know why but the hunger kicks in at the exact moment when I get in my car to drive to work!?! I just don't have time in the morning to make breakfast - especially when I'm not hungry. So what do I do?
Jimmy Dean to the rescue! Their Jimmy Dean Delights® Breakfast Sandwiches are fantastic!!! Under 300 calories and they taste better than the fast food alternatives. It's perfect - I get to work - finally hungry - pop it in the microwave and I'm good until lunch!
Why do I like Jimmy Dean so much - the taste! They have real ingredients - real eggs, cheese and Jimmy Dean's delicious sausage!
Jimmy Dean Delights® Breakfast Sandwiches are a great way to start your morning with so many varieties - there's sure to be one for everybody in the house! Here's the rundown:
- Applewood Smoke Chicken Sausage, Egg Whites & Cheese on English Muffin
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese on Honey Wheat Flatbread
- Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese on English Muffin
- Turkey Sausage, Egg & Cheese on Honey Wheat Flatbread
- Canadian Bacon, Egg White & Cheese on Honey Wheat English Muffin
- Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese on a Croissant
- Egg White with Spinach & Mozzarella-Style Cheese on Honey Wheat Flatbread
- Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese on Whole Grain Bagel
My favorite is the Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese on a Croissant. I just love croissants - they're so flaky and buttery - and when I can get one for under 300 calories - I'm down with that!
The best part is that right now - if you go to Meijer - you can get $1 off 1 Jimmy Dean Delights® Breakfast Sandwiches with their Jimmy Dean Mperk coupons. The coupon is good through Jan 31 - so make sure you save it and use it! MPerks is a great program - they have coupons that you save to your account - then at checkout - just enter your phone number and pin - and boom you're done!
For more information visit www.JimmyDean.com and for delicious recipe ideas, check out Jimmy Dean on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/jimmydean. A savory, sensible meal that is microwavable and ready in less than three minutes!