I've been eating a lot of pork lately - it's just easy to cook, juicy and so delicious. Also - being from Iowa - it's sort of in my blood to like it! And I've been working with the Ohio Pork Council recently and they want to know what YOU think about pork!
So - they have a quick survey for you to take - you could win a Le Creuset Dutch Oven just for taking the survey!
And to celebrate one of my favorite ways to eat pork with you by sharing an easy way to have RIBS!
I used a sweet rub from Colonel De's that I had in my cupboard - I love a dry rub on ribs - it's actually my preference over sauce. It's best to put the rub on and then leave it in the fridge overnight so the spices really have time to get in the meat.
Historic BBQ in Lebanon and they gave me some of their sauce which I was too excited about. So I grabbed the bottle and went to town! I got the ribs covered in that yummy sauce and back in the oven for another hour.
And voila - here we go! Time for dinner (and lunch for Monday!)
You'll be entered to win a $300 Le Creuset Dutch Oven!
Easy Oven Baked Ribs
* Rack of ribs (back or spare)
* Favorite rub (Colonel De's)
* Favorite sauce (Historic BBQ Original)
* Coat ribs with your favorite seasoning rub and refrigerate overnight.
* Preheat oven to 275
* Cover pan in parchment paper and set a cooling rack on the pan.
* Set the ribs on the cooling rack (meat side up)
* Bake for 2.5-3 hours
* Add sauce to both sides during the last hour - as much as you like