Most of the time - when I make grilled cheese - I do it super simple - American Cheese and butter - but when I get fancy - I go all out! And I got this shipment of Thomas' Swirl Bread and it seemed like the perfect occasion!
I hope you'll make it and enjoy it yourself too!
Bacon Apple Cheddar Cinnamon Swirl Grilled Cheese!
* 2 sliced Thomas' Cinnamon Swirl Bread
* 1/2 Granny Smith apple, diced small
* 2 slices bacon, cooked & chopped
* 1/3 -1/2 cup shredded white sharp cheddar
* dash of Balsamic Vinegar
* softened butter
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees
- Mix together diced apple, chopped bacon and shredded cheese
- Butter one side of Thomas' Swirl Bread and place butter side down
- Sprinkle bread with a couple dashes of Balsamic Vinegar
- Spread cheese mixture on bread
- Top with the other slice of bread
- Heat until brown on one side, flip and brown again