I found this fantastic recipe all over Pinterest - it was so easy there wasn't even a need for a link on it. I decided to try it out and see if we liked it as much as everyone else - so here goes some Lemon Garlic Shrimp!
This recipe was great! It was so quick and easy - it literally just took the time to melt the butter to prep it. That's my kind of work night recipe.
I think next time I'll actually squeeze the lemon juice onto the shrimp before baking to get a little more lemon flavor into the shrimp. This will definitely be in my regular rotation for dinners! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Quick and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp
1 stick butter
1 bag of large frozen shrimp (raw, peeled & deveined)
1 packet Italian seasoning
1 lemon - lightly squeezed (reserve juice) and then thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place 1 stick of butter on a non-stick cookie sheet or baking dish. Melt butter while oven is preheating.
2. While butter is melting, lightly juice your lemon and reserve the liquid, then slice the lemon into thin slices.
3. Once butter is melted, spread lemon out into the butter.
4. Scatter shrimp - be sure to not have them overlap. I flipped them around in the butter a little before letting them rest.
5. Sprinkle Italian dressing seasoning packet over the shrimp.
6. Drizzle the reserved lemon juice over the shrimp.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Serve over top of rice or pasta.