The folks at Frisch's had a recipe contest and I was very excited to participate. We were given a $25 gift card and a jar of Frisch's Tartar Sauce and had to create a recipe that included the tartar sauce. The recipe had to be meatless (could include fish) as the world gets ready for Lent! I went for something simple - yet genius!
Food Hussy’s Two Ingredient Egg Salad!
· 4 hard-boiled eggs, whites & yolks separated
· ¼ cup Frisch’s Tartar Sauce
· In bowl – mash separated yolks.
· Separately – dice egg whites.
· Add Frisch’s Tartar Sauce to yolks and stir.
· Once the yolks and Frisch’s Tartar Sauce are mixed together fold in the diced egg whites.
· Chill overnight and serve.
Makes 2 sandwiches