This review and giveaway was made possible by iConnect Influencer Management and
Litehouse Foods. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
I decided this would be a great marinade combo - so I tossed a package of raw shrimp into a ziploc bag and then added the dressing and a few shakes of the red onion. Then - back in the fridge to marinate for a day.
I topped the tortillas with shrimp, orange pepper, avocado, fresh lime juice and...
Raspberry Lime Shrimp Tacos
* Large Raw Shrimp
* Litehouse Organic Raspberry Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
* 2 Tablespoons Litehouse Freeze Dried Red Onion
* Nonstick cooking spray
* 1/2 Orange Pepper - thinly sliced
* 4 Tortillas
* 1 avocado - thinly sliced
* 1 lime - cut into wedges
* 4 T Litehouse Simply Artisan Feta Crumbles
* Thaw & drain raw shrimp. Place shrimp in a ziploc bag and pour in dressing and onions. Seal and refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to cook.
* Spray grill pan with non-stick spray and turn on high. Using tongs place each shrimp on the grill pan with space between so they can sear. Sprinkle the pepper slices between the shrimp. Flip after 1 minute. Remove from heat.
* In a separate skillet, spray with non-stick spray and heat on high. Add tortilla - heat for 30 seconds - flip - heat for 30 more seconds. Edges should be a little brown and tortilla may bubble up a bit.
* Make your taco! To the tortilla, add the shrimp, pepper, avocado and feta. Then squeeze a lime wedge over the taco for extra zing!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And if that's not enough - Litehouse has a great contest going on where you can win $1000 grocery card (who couldn't use that!) - and a coupon for $1 off to get you started!