Now what about those pickled vegetables? I was at a holiday market and the guys from Matt & Steve’s were there and I got to try their products and fell in love with them! They have pickled green beans, asparagus and green bean stuffed olives (what?!). They come in Garlic & Dill or Hot & Spicy – they’re so zingy and good! They go great too with the mellow ham, potatoes and cheese.
How do you make ham in the air fryer?
This air fryer ham & potatoes goes together so quick! There’s basically no preparation. I just sliced the potatoes in half and tossed them in olive oil and salt. Then you air fry for 8 minutes – shake – add the ham – and air fry 4 minutes more!
You can also do all of this in the oven if you’d rather – it would just be about 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven – then add the ham and do 10 minutes more.
Looking for other air fryer meals? Here you go!
– Air Fryer Steak & Asparagus
– Air Fryer White Pizza
– Air Fryer Fish Tacos
You can find all of them in my Air Fryer Recipes section or in my Air Fryer Facebook group!
Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Potatoes
- – Leftover ham
- – 2 cups mini potatoes
- – 2 Tbsp olive oil
- – 1 Tbsp coarse sea salt
- – 4 oz shredded gruyere or Swiss cheese
- – Matt & Steve’s Extreme Beansand Pickled Asparagoos
How to cook Air Fryer Cheesy Ham & Potatoes
- – Slice mini-potatoes in half
- – Toss in olive oil and sea salt
- – Air fry at 400 degrees for 8 minutes
- – Open air fryer and shake potatoes
- – Add slices of ham on top of potatoes
- – Air fry at 400 degrees for 4 minutes more
- – Preheat oven to broil
- – Remove from air fryer and place ham & potatoes in oven safe pan
- – Top ham & potatoes with shredded cheese and broil on high for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melty and bubbly
- – Serve ham & potatoes with cheese and a side of pickled veggies like Matt & Steve’s Extreme Beans
– You can make this recipe in the oven as well – it would take about 25-30 minutes for the potatoes and just put the ham in for the last 5-10 minutes to reheat
Leave a Reply