Thank you Heluva Good! for sponsoring this post. Heluva Good! Dips are the perfect way to add flavor to any occasion.
It is tailgating and “homegating” time! I’m a displaced Hawkeye and Viking fan – so often times my tailgate party is in my living room. That just means I have to make snacks at home for game time.
How do you make avocado fries in the air fryer?
Air fryer avocado fries are so easy to make! First – you slice up your avocados – I used two for this recipe and you get 16 big fries! Then you dip it in…Heluva Good! Jalapeno Cheddar Dip! Who knew? But it provides the stickiness you need for the breading and TONS of flavor!!! Then roll those bad boys in panko! That’s it! Then in the air fryer for 10 minutes.
I found a Cilantro Lime panko breading and used that – it pairs perfectly with the Heluva Good! Jalapeno Cheddar Dip. This dip is by far my favorite – it’s rich and creamy with bold flavors and it’s made with real milk!
What to serve with avocado fries on game day?
You can find more ideas in my Air Fryer Recipes section or in my Air Fryer Facebook group!
Are avocado fries good?
I love Heluva Good! Dip – it comes in so many great flavors! My other favorites are the Dill Pickle and French Onion – but there are seven bold flavors in all. (OMG – that Pickle dip is crazy addictive!) You can find Heluva Good! in the dairy aisle.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Avocado Fries
How to cook Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Avocado Fries
- Slice avocados in half, remove pit and then slice each half into 4 wedges
- Place Cilantro Lime panko crumbs on a plate
- Place 1/2 container of dip in a bowl
- Coat avocado in dip – you can baste the slices or just dunk them – it’s messy – no way around it
- Transfer avocado with fork to panko and coat all sides with panko
- Place wedges in air fryer and spritz with olive oil spray (or non-stick cooking spray) — keep wedges in ONE layer – do not stack! You might need to do in two batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Air fry at 400 for 5 minutes
- Flip all wedges, spritz again with olive oil and air fry for additional 5 minutes
- Place wedges in bowl and squeeze juice from half lime over wedges and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Serve with remaining Heluva Good! Jalapeno Cheddar dip
– The Jalapeno Cheddar Dip by Heluva Good! adds a bite but it’s not overly spicy. But if you don’t like spicy – you could easily swap out and use their Buttermilk Ranch dip!