Sweet Potato Fries are one of my favorite side dishes! Sweet & salty and so quick. I’m here to tell you how easy it is to make sweet potato fries in the air fryer!
I’ve been using my air fryer for so many things – literally like 3-4 times a week – so sweet potato fries on my list and I loved them!
How to make sweet potato fries in the air fryer
Lots of people question how long to cook sweet potato fries in the air fryer? About 15 minutes! You peel and slice up a sweet potato into fries. Then toss the fries in olive oil and coarse sea salt. If you like a little spice – toss in some cayenne. Then air fryer for 16 minutes and toss half way through. That’s all there is to it!
If you’re looking for recipes for other vegetables in the air fryer – I’ve got you covered! Whether you want to make baked potatoes, zucchini fries or even Brussels sprouts – you can find all of them in my Air Fryer Recipes section or in my Air Fryer Facebook group!
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 sweet potato peeled, sliced into strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- In bowl, toss sweet potato strips in olive oil and seasonings
- Place strips loosely piled in air fryer
- Air fry at 400 for 8 minutes
- Toss and add a little more salt
- Air fry for 8 minutes more
- Serve with syrup!