What is a Taco Bomb?
How do you make Taco Bombs with Biscuits?
Can you freeze taco bombs?
Yup – I would freeze them after you’ve baked them – so your left overs. Pop them in a ziploc freezer bag and you’re good.
How do you reheat taco bombs?
You can reheat them however is easiest for you – oven, microwave or air fryer. If you do the air fryer – you might cut them open and leave them filling side up. I would say 350 for 15 minutes in the oven, 1-2 min in the microwave and 350 for 5 minutes in the air fryer.
What are other recipes with Taco Meat?
Air Fryer Taco Bombs
- 1/2 lb. ground pork (or beef or turkey)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can BIG buttermilk biscuits (8 ct)
- 2 colby jack cheese sticks cut into 4 pieces each stick
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic & herb seasoning
How to cook Air Fryer Taco Bombs
- Cook the ground pork in a skillet, breaking up with a wooden spoon until fully browned and crumbled. Drain any fat and return skillet to stove top. Mix in the taco seasoning packet with 1/2 cup water, and stir until fully coated. Remove from heat.
- Place butter and garlic seasoning into a mason jar and top with microwave safe lid. Heat for 40 seconds until butter is melted.
- Use a glass to roll out each biscuit and flatten it.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the taco meat in the center of each biscuit and top with a cheese cube.
- Pull the sides of the biscuit up and pinch tightly. Roll biscuit lightly to tighten the seams.
- Place taco bombs in air fryer. Brush butter on the tops of the taco bombs.
- Air fry at 350 for 6 minutes or until golden brown on top. Depending on basket size – you will need to make these in batches. My square basket holds 3 at a time.
- Serve with sour cream and taco sauce