Here we are – Larry chatting with Amy’s hub and Tanner – very intensely focused on his DS while we wait for the cheesy delight!
It’s a cool little place – kinda dark – lots of wood – lots of regulars – love it.
Here they are…they may not look like much – but holy wow…they are AWESOME! Here’s why:
1. They’re huge – it’s like a 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese in each stick – and even this cheesaholic only ate one!
2. Um – they came with ranch – duh.
3. They are BATTERED instead of breaded.
4. It’s a light fry on them.
5. They are not greasy at all!
So there you have it – the best mozz sticks in the USA!
The food at the Toc is pretty good too – Nick got chicken & ribs ($10.95) with a side of hash browns and beans…
I got the Patty Melt ($5.25) – it was delish – love the marble rye. I just love Iowa bar food – no idea why – it’s very comforting.