Disclosure: This article is sponsored by Nestle Toll House but all opinions are my own.
My holidays are a little different now – I don’t bake much – mainly just for my husband – which adds a new challenge – as he’s allergic to eggs. And actually – today’s treats didn’t even require an oven!
I’ve seen the ads for the new NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls™ Peanut Butter Filled Morsels and had to try them. They have other flavors (cherry, mint and caramel) but peanut butter is by far my favorite! There are all sorts of things to make with these – but my husband has been wanting to try something like cheesecake for a while now – so I got to work!
First, I crushed chocolate cookies in a ziploc bag. Then I added melted butter and made a crust. Then I mixed together peanut butter & cream cheese and folded in the DelightFulls™ morsels. I spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and done-zo!
These Cheesecake Bites are delicious! I really like the DelightFulls™ morsels – they’re a little bigger than regular chocolate chips and so tasty! I might have eaten the rest of the bag as a snack while I was making dessert. 😉
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites (egg-free)
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls™ Peanut Butter Filled Morsels
- Melt 1/2 stick butter
- Line 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil and brush with 1 T of the melted butter
- Crush 18 chocolate sandwich cookies
- In a bowl, stir the rest of the melted butter into the crushed cookie crumbs and mix
- Press cookie crumbs firmly into the 8×8 pan
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Using a hand mixer, mix cream cheese and peanut butter until blended
- Fold in 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls™ Peanut Butter Filled Morsels
- Remove the crumb crust from the refrigerator and spread the cream cheese mixture onto the crust evenly
- Cover pan with foil or plastic wrap and freeze for 3 hours
- Remove from freezer and, using foil, lift the bars from the dish and set on a cutting board
- Slowly peel aluminum foil from the crust and set back on board
- Cut into bite-size squares with large chefs knife (you may need to clean it between cuts)
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup morsels in microwave safe bowl. Stir and drizzle on top of bites
Be sure to check out their site for Nestle Toll House Holiday Recipes galore!