What should I get at Hot Dog Factory?
What are the best hot dogs?
What’s the best way to cook hot dogs?
While on my visit to Atlanta – I visited a bunch of restaurants and came home and went to town with copycat recipes! Some of my favorites were the Deep Fried Deviled Eggs from Old Lady Gang as well as the Macaroni & Cheese and Chicken Fried Chicken from Mary Mac’s Tea Room!
Copycat Hot Dog Factory Hawaiian Dog
- 4 Nathan’s all-beef hot dogs
- 4 buns
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
How to cook Copycat Hot Dog Factory Hawaiian Dog
- heat hot dogs (preferred method: air fry at 350 for 5 minutes)
- open buns and lay hot dogs inside
- top each hot dog with 2 Tbsp each of cheese, bacon, pineapple and bbq sauce