I love mini-naan bread – I use them all the time! They are great for pizzas and sandwiches – especially in my air fryer! If you want to make a larger one – you can use the regular size but the mini-naan are perfect for one person!
Then the fun part – picking out the toppings for your mashed potato flatbread pizza! I went with colby jack cheese, sour cream, bacon, tomato and scallions. For the bacon – you can use precooked but I like to cook mine fresh – it’s so much better. Just dice up 2-3 slices of bacon and they cook up very quickly!
This mashed potato bacon pizza recipe is super quick and easy – it’s perfect for a long day at work. Come home and it’s together in 5 minutes and then cooks in 8 minutes! You just top your naan with mashed potatoes and cheese – then bake. While it’s baking – prep your bacon, tomatoes and scallions.
This is also a great way to use leftover mashed potatoes! Most nights I’m just cooking for one now and it’s impossible to make mashed potatoes for one! So I just make a regular amount and save the leftovers for recipes like this one!
Copycat Loaded Mashed Potato Flatbread Pizza
- 2 Mini-Naan Bread
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes, warmed (you can either use instant or reheat leftovers)
- 1/2 cup colby jack or cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 3 slices bacon, diced
How to cook Copycat Loaded Mashed Potato Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 375
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- Place naan bread on cookie sheet
- Spread 1/2 mashed potatoes on each piece of naan
- Top each with 1/2 cheese
- Bake for 5 minutes
- Change oven to Broil – High and broil for 2 minutes (watch it closely!!)
- (NOTE: you can also air fry for 4-5 minutes at 375 instead of using the oven)
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream, scallions, tomatoes and bacon