So – they have a quick survey for you to take – you could win a Le Creuset Dutch Oven just for taking the survey!
I started with a big ol’ rack of St. Louis style spareribs. These are the meatiest of the ribs and come from the belly of the pig.
Then you bake at 275 for 2.5-3 hours. I took it out with about an hour left to check on it – and it smelled amazing!!!!
Then I added some magic – I just met the competition BBQ team at Historic BBQ in Lebanon and they gave me some of their sauce which I was too excited about. So I grabbed the bottle and went to town! I got the ribs covered in that yummy sauce and back in the oven for another hour.
I had already had dinner – but I dug in anyway and grabbed a couple ribs. They were so juicy and delicious! I can’t wait for lunch leftovers!!!
So what’s your favorite cut of pork? Bacon? Tenderloin? Chops? Ribs? Let us know your thoughts – good, bad and everything else! You’ll be entered to win a $300 Le Creuset Dutch Oven!
Easy Oven Baked Ribs
* Rack of ribs (back or spare)
* Favorite rub (Colonel De’s)
* Favorite sauce (Historic BBQ Original)
* Coat ribs with your favorite seasoning rub and refrigerate overnight.
* Preheat oven to 275
* Cover pan in parchment paper and set a cooling rack on the pan.
* Set the ribs on the cooling rack (meat side up)
* Bake for 2.5-3 hours
* Add sauce to both sides during the last hour – as much as you like
Leave a Reply