This is super easy and I made the recipe the right size for a couple of people. There’s nothing more I hate than having enough for 40 people and I’m by myself eating it! When I took this to the news station, the anchor couldn’t get enough of it! He ate two bowls of it!
The first part of the dessert is espresso – so you can buy or make a shot if you’re fancy like that. I just bought some espresso powder and mixed it with hot water. Then stir that into sweetened condensed milk. Last step – last ingredient – mix it with Cool Whip! Throw the bowl in the freezer over night and serve!
The best part of this dessert is that it was’t overly sweet – but it’s super smooth and creamy. And trust me – take some of the espresso powder and sprinkle on top! It adds a punch of espresso flavor and a fun crunch!
3 Ingredient Espresso Soft Serve
- 1 shot espresso OR 1 tsp espresso powder + 2-3 oz hot water
- 7 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk (1/2 can)
- 1/2 tub Cool Whip
- Stir espresso into sweetened condensed milk
- Using hand mixer, add in Cool Whip and blend
- Freeze mixture overnight!
- Sprinkle with Espresso powder when you serve