This post brought to you by Boar’s Head Brand®. All opinions are 100% mine.
March Madness is just around the corner – and you know what that means?! It’s bracket time! This year though – it’s not just for basketball games – this year – Boar’s Head is bringing you the Boar’s Head® Boldest Bracket Challenge!
I decided to get in on the action and came up with my own sandwich – the Food Hussy Sweet, Spicy & Melty Chipotle Chicken Sandwich!
Boar’s Head has come out with a whole new line of BOLD meats and cheeses – things like Blackened Turkey and Horseradish Cheddar Cheese! They all sound delicious and are readily found at grocers and deli counters around the tri-state.
The Boar’s Head® Boldest Bracket Challenge is not just for exploring new sandwiches – when you vote you can win too! You could win t-shirts, gift cards and even an iPad Air just for voting for me!
You’ll be able to vote for this delicious sandwich on Saturday March 8! Mark your calendars now – I think I’ll even have a Facebook event for it.
I made this a couple of times and both times we all agreed – THIS IS ONE GREAT SANDWICH!! Larry even had it for breakfast one morning (good lighting in the morning).
So be sure you vote for my sandwich on MARCH 8 in the Boar’s Head® Boldest Bracket Challenge! And hey – vote every day so you can win, win, WIN!
And be a dear – share this contest with all your friends! Why? Cuz my sandwich is da bomb diggity of course! Tag it with #BHBoldestBracket so I can find it and share it with my friends too!
Food Hussy’s Sweet, Spicy & Melty Chipotle Chicken Sammich
Combine the spiciness of Boar’s Head Chipotle Chicken & 3 Pepper Colby Jack cheese with Boar’s Head Sweet & Mild B-BQ Sauce in a delicious sandwich. Smoky bacon, cool avocado & crisp lettuce add crunch and cool to this spicy, delicious sandwich!
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Cooking spray
- 1 loaf Take & Bake French Bread (8-10 min baking time)
- 4 slices Boar’s Head Brand Chipotle Chicken Breast
- 4 slices Boar’s Head Brand Imported Bacon
- 2 slices Boar’s Head Brand 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Boar’s Head Sweet & Mild B-BQ Sauce
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 leaves bibb lettuce, torn into smaller pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Fry 4 slices of bacon on stovetop and set on paper towel to absorb oil
3. Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray
4. Slice Take & Bake French Bread lengthwise and lay open on foil and bake for 3 minutes
5. Remove the bread from the oven and layer on Chipotle Chicken, cooked bacon, 3 Pepper Colby Jack and tomato
6. Bake for 6 minutes (cheese will be melted)
7. Remove from oven and top with mayonnaise, bbq sauce, avocado and lettuce.
Leave a Reply