I love getting their Grilled Cheese Salad! It’s a salad loaded up with lots of vegetables and then it’s topped off with Grilled Cheese Croutons! Crunchy, cheesy, light and refreshing – this dish is amazing!
First off – you’ve got a great salad here! It’s crisp romaine lettuce topped with all my favorite vegetables: cucumber, carrots, bell pepper, red onion and mushrooms.
The carrots were fun too – I used a vegetable peeler length-wise on the carrot and made these super thin shaved carrot slices!
How to make Grilled Cheese in the Air Fryer
Once you have your grilled cheese done, you chop it into pieces and top your salad with it! I only used a half sandwich on each salad and it was plenty!
The other thing I love about this is grated cheese often times gets lost in a salad and you can’t even taste it. This way you really taste the cheese and the croutons are fresh! It’s melty and crunchy deliciousness!
What can you serve with the Grilled Cheese Salad?
Copycat Tom + Chee Grilled Cheese Salad
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, diced
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 carrot, shaved
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 slices bread
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 slices Land O’Lakes American Cheese
- Favorite Ranch Dressing
- Prep all salad ingredients
- Layer salad onto two plates
- Prepare 1 grilled cheese sandwich as you normally would (I like mine in the air fryer – 2-3 minutes per side at 350)
- Slice grilled cheese into large chunks and split between two salads (just 1/2 sandwich per salad)
- Add favorite ranch dressing and enjoy!