I came across this great recipe for Garlic Parmesan Knots and had to make it – I knew Larry would love it and I’m always looking for easy side dishes – especially something to jazz up ordinary biscuits!
First I melted butter in the microwave and mixed in freshly minced garlic, dried oregano & parsley.
Then I cut ordinary biscuits in half and rolled them into little ropes about 5 inches long. After they’re all ropes – then you tie them into a knot. The biscuits have enough oil in them that they don’t stick to you. Tie them into knots as best you can – mine aren’t beautiful – but they’re good enough for my belly!
Then you butter the knots with half of the mixture. By this point – I was drooling all over – so were the dogs.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and then you’re done! Take them out and brush with the other half of the butter mixture. Larry walked in the door and immediately was looking around the kitchen for them!
These garlic rolls are so delicious and easy – so jazz up those biscuits and enjoy!
Easy Peasy Garlic Twisties!
1/4 cup salted butter, melted
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1 16 oz tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together melted butter, Parmesan, minced garlic, oregano and parsley then set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each piece into a rope – about 5 inches long – then tie into a knot.
- Place the knots on the cookie sheet and brush each with half of the butter mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- After you take them out, brush with the rest of the butter mixture.
Around The Web
Leave a Reply