How to make Bread Pudding Easy?
Well – my first step to making it easy is to use Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread – I don’t worry about drying it or having it stale – just use it right out of the bag and dice it up!
From there – all you need to do is make the egg mixture! It’s very similar to what you’d dip french toast in. You put your bread cubes in little ramekins and pour the egg mixture over the top – that’s it!
How to make Bread Pudding For Two?
Can Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding be made ahead of time?
Mini Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
- 10 slices Cinnamon Swirl bread, cubed
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Divide cubed bread between 4 greased ramekins and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together half and half, heavy cream, vanilla, eggs, sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour over bread cubes, careful to leave ¼ inch at the top of each dish.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Drizzle vanilla frosting over each bread pudding and enjoy!