How to make pull apart pepperoni bread?
You need a bundt pan – well probably don’t “need” but it works great with one. Then you take 2 cans of biscuits and cut them into 4 pieces. I used one large can of buttery Grands and another can of the cheap 50 cent Kroger biscuits. I just cut these up with scissors – it was really fun – and a great way to get the kids involved. I don’t know what it is but the texture of the scissors going through the biscuits was like playdoh!
Then – spoon into the greased bundt pan. If you want to make a smaller batch you could likely just cut in half and use a smaller baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and you’re done. There’s no way you can look at that and not drool a little bit!
I couldn’t stop myself from digging into this pepperoni bread ring and grabbing a bite. It was delicious!! I think using the butter biscuits added a lot of flavor. I actually took this for lunch for a couple of days – so it stays good in the fridge as well (you just need to heat it up quick in the microwave). This is great for a potluck or a party – it’s easy hand food and delicious!
Pull Apart Pepperoni Bread
- 2 cans Biscuits (I used 1 buttery Grands and 1 cheap-o normal)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 – 8 oz pkg pepperoni – cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp diced garlic
How to cook Pull Apart Pepperoni Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo)
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss (you can add a little olive oil if you need to – sometimes the biscuits stick together a little – but no more than a couple of tablespoons)
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a bowl of pizza sauce and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a Reply