These little white chocolate mini pound cakes are moist and delicious – topped with fresh blueberries – they’re a perfect date night dessert! The white chocolate makes them sweet but not too rich. They’re my new favorite – and they’re ready in less than 20 minutes.
I love how EASY this dessert is! I started with my recipe for Carnival Cruise’s Melting Chocolate Cake but switched it up to white chocolate and went from there. I also had some blueberries in the freezer so I grabbed a handful of those out first – and let them thaw in cool water while I was making up the cakes.
How do you make mini pound cake?
What to serve with mini pound cakes for 2?
Other Easy Delicious Desserts
White Chocolate Mini Pound Cake
- 3oz white chocolate
- 6 Tbsp of Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Melt the chocolate and butter in microwave at 30 seconds at a time and stir until melted (about 1.5 minutes)
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and sugar with a mixer on low for 1-2 minutes,
- Add flour and mix for another minute
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour the batter in two greased ramekins
- Bake in the oven – right on the rack – at 390°F for 17 minutes