Grilled peaches are such a summertime treat – but sometimes you don’t want to heat up the grill just for a couple of peaches! Now you can make grilled peaches in your air fryer!! They’re ready in minutes and just as delicious (even if your peaches aren’t quite ripe!)Jump to Recipe
I head to the farmers market every week and grab fresh veggies and fruit – my typical grab is corn, peaches, tomatoes and maybe a melon or some green beans.
What do Grilled Peaches taste like?
Um – magic! Seriously – they are melt in your mouth delicious! It’s like the filling in peach cobbler or peach pie without the crust. They’re juicy and sweet with a little buttery crunch – yum!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Grilled Peaches
You just need a few ingredients for this delicious dessert:
- Peaches – the best thing about this recipes is you can use those peaches that aren’t ripe yet! This transforms them into the perfect sweet peaches you love!
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – I have a box of the crumbs but you can crumble your own too
- Brown Sugar – you could use honey as well
- Vanilla Ice Cream or Whipped Cream
How to make Grilled Peaches in the air fryer?
It’s ridiculously easy – as are most air fryer desserts!
- With a sharp knife, quarter or halve the peaches and remove the pit.
- Place your peaches in the air fryer basket skin side UP. I like to put them on parchment paper to catch the brown sugar as it melts
- Air fry at 350º for 5 minutes.
- While they are cooking, in a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar.
- After 5 minutes, flip your peaches and put skin side DOWN and top each with a spoonful of the butter mixture.
- Air fry at 350º for 5 min more.
- Scoop the peaches out and top with your favorite ice cream or whipped cream!
Variations for Air Fryer Peaches
- Dairy Free – Ditch the butter and ice cream and drizzle with honey, Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Other Fruits – you can easily swap peaches with plums, apricots and nectarines
- Get Nutty – finely chop peanuts or pecans and add to the brown sugar
Do Grilled Peaches need to be ripe?
Nope – the peaches have enough sweetness in them and the air frying softens and perks them up – making them perfect. I would probably use peaches that a little UNDER ripe! And if you didn’t know – peaches are ripe when they give a little if you squeeze them.
Can you freeze Grilled Peaches?
No – I wouldn’t. They’re going to get super mushy after freezing them. I also can’t imagine having any left!
Can you reheat Grilled Peaches?
Sure – you can reheat these – since they’re already cooked – I would just microwave them for 45 seconds or so.
Can you use canned peaches for Grilled Peaches?
No – I wouldn’t. Canned peaches are already ripe and they would get too mushy in the air fryer.
What to serve with Grilled Peaches?
Grilled peaches are great on their own and this recipe tends to have a little sauce that runs off the peaches onto the parchment. I carefully remove the parchment and pour the sauce over the peaches. They go great with whipped cream of vanilla ice cream.
More Air Fryer Desserts
Here’s my ultimate list of best air fryer accessories – whether you have a basket- or oven-style! I’ve also included a price guide as well as my favorite recipes for those accessories.
Air Fryer Grilled Peaches
- 2 yellow peaches
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter diced into tiny cubes
- Whipped Cream or Ice Cream
- Cut peaches into wedges and pull out pits2 yellow peaches
- In air fryer, set a piece of parchment paper on top of rack
- Lay peach wedges, skin side up (on side) on parchment
- Air fry at 350 for 5 minutes
- Mix together crumbs, brown sugar and butter1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter
- Flip peaches skin side down
- Spoon crumb mixture over top of peaches – try and keep the butter on top of the peaches as best you can
- Air fry at 350 for 5 minutes more
- Using a big spoon – spoon up peaches onto plates
- Top with whipped toppingWhipped Cream or Ice Cream
- Spoon any excess butter/topping mixture from parchment onto whipped topping